Saturday, December 18, 2010

How about a hat?

Do you remember that very expensive Noro Taiyo yarn? Well I treated myself to another ball.

I REALLY need a hat in this very cold weather, going back and fore to work on the bike. I was going to buy one but Benjamin said "Why don't you buy another ball of that wool and make one to match your gloves?"

Of course, it didn't take much persuasion.

And yes, I am writing the pattern as I go and will post it in the free patterns when it is done.

And now Benjamin has seen the hat half made and has requested one of his own. I am certainly not spending that much on him, especially as he is prone to losing his stuff. So I will have to redesign and re-write the pattern for DK.

So watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing the hat you create with the lovely yarn. I bought some of this beautiful yarn too but have not decided on what to make from it. Lovely blog. A very Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.