Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Calender

I am having a slight problem in uploading the calendar this month. For some reason I can't get the page to load so that I can upload the files.

And I really wanted to show off the beautiful lilies I had for Valentines Day. I couldn't take photos of them sooner as they all in bud when I had them, so had to wait for them to open.

However, I am sure you will agree that they were well worth waiting for.

As always, I have made a "normal" screen and a wide screen version for you to enjoy.

As soon as I can upload them, that it.

When I do, they will be available from the usual link on the left.

March 2nd - Finally uploaded. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh i thought at first you'd just found a stock image of lilies....

    ..really beautiful!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.