Thursday, January 07, 2010

Not a Happy Bunny

Remember that sprained wrist?

Well, it isn't sprained, its broken.

After a week of pain that wasn't getting better, I went to see the doc. She sent me to get x-rayed at the local Minor Injuries Unit.

They told me that some of the ligaments had detached from the Radius and pulled flakes of bone off as well. They gave me a temporary splint to wear and told me to only take it off for washing. And they made me an appointment for Hinchingbrooke Fracture Clinc.

They told me it was fractured and now I have a plaster for nearly six weeks!

Its driving me loopy. I am so frustrated that I can't do anything and I keep forgetting and it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.