Monday, November 02, 2009

November Calendar

And it is only one day late!

But I have been busy.

This month there are two versions in the zip file, one for wide screen.

I have been using a wide screen monitor in work and I hate the way it stretches everything. You would think there would be a setting for a widescreen monitor - but there isn't.

So I created the calendar in a widescreen shape, then squished it to a normal screen size.

When it is installed on your desktop, it will all be the right shape.

It does look rather wierd here though.

The Poppies are from my Scrapping Flowers and Friends pattern and are available as a free digi download.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic as usual Enfys, You are so good to us ;)

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.