Sunday, August 30, 2009

My 100th ATC

Yes, I received my 100th ATC in the post yesterday and it was from 10 year old Charlotte.

And, whats more, its the first rainbow anybody has sent me!

Thank you Charlotte for my lovely Rainbow ATC.

Here are some of the others I have had recently.

They are not all from the ATC trail, some are from the monthly swap on UKS.

I know I wasn't going to mention the "C word"+ again but while I was listing all those seasonal patterns on Etsy, I suddenly realised that I hadn't listed the Halloween ones.

This is one of my earlier patterns but it is one of my favourites. I remember taking the photos for it in a local park and getting funny looks as I was weeding around the rocks and re-arranging the leaves to look nice. I did try to go at a time when not so many people would be there.

Now, I just don't care. If I get any comments I just tell them I am an artist at work and either they go away with a weird look on their face or stay and find out a bit more about what I am up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.