Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Grr! Msn!

As if I don't have enough to do just now!

Between the new job (which I am still getting used to) amd Christmas (which I will never get used to) I have more than enough to do.

Then msn announce they are closing.

After a discussion with the members who didn't like Multiply, we decided to move to Yahoo.

It is nice and familiar. Most of the members already have Yahoo accounts. And there is space for all our links etc.

Unfortunately, one of the things Yahoo doesn't have is space for pages to put all of the free patterns and the crochet tutorial. So, I have left some very helpful members transferring this lot over from msn to Yahoo while I work on a complimentary website.

This means that I now need to transfer all the photos over to an online album and all the pages over to a free site. I have chosen Photobucket and Bravenet.

This is the result so far -

Of course, it needs loads more work before msn closes all the groups on February 21st 2009.

However, you are all welcome to take a peek.

Have you all been following the Advent Calendar? There have been some great free projects on there.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You give Martha Stewart a solid run for her money!!! I love your crafts and can only wish I were so talented and energetic. They are lovely!!! I am fond of rainbow things of course. I so wish there were places here to get rainbow bracelets and stuff like that for gay people. But my area is really unevolved for lack of a better term.
    Your pages are fabulous and your presentation rivals that of national retailers. I am copying the links to your sites and will forward them to the many people in my family who just love the kinds of crafts you produce. As I am financially challanged, this may be the best gift I can give to some of them as there are SO MANY...
    Hugs!
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 pm

    Ciao!! I have heard the term "Advent" calendar, but I am not sur what it means. (I have been either too lazy or too busy to Google it, yet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found your blog. I love your work and I hope you don't mind if I link to you?

    Best Wishes, Shirl

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.