Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Oops, its a bit late!

I am sure I will eventually get into a routine but I have no idea when.

In the mean time, you will just have to bear with me.

I realised last night that I hadn't done Octobers calender, so here it is.

I hope you enjoy it.

I am really missing blog hopping but am finding it difficult to fine the time to blog just now, let alone blop. I have loads of unanswered emails and piles of other things I should be attending to.

On top of everything else, after not having sold any crochet for months, as soon as I start work I get some orders!!!

I am not complaining, honest! Its just that I am not the most organised person and everything coming at once has thrown me a bit.

I sit and crochet in the evenings while watching TV so the orders really are not a problem. And I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to get the new Halloween scrapping pattern written in time for this year so there is no point trying. I have, however, put some of the stuff on the site for sale.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the Calender even if it is late.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great calender.
    Dhfound a giant dragonfly when he went into work its got some lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.