Friday, September 05, 2008

Puppets and Zion

I was going to be ever so good and try to blog at least every other day. Look how long that lasted!!!!!

Still, I have been busy with other things.

First of all, I listed my Halloween Baskets pattern on Etsy.

This isn't a new pattern, I wrote it some years ago but I still love it.

I was debating about putting it on eBay as well but with the new rules about ebooks (and the new listing prices) I decided not to.

Etsy is so much cheaper to sell from when you are dealing with handicrafts.

Here are some of the puppets I have been working on.

Meet Petula Parrot,

Sidney Snake,

and Arnold Aligator.

These are the "Jungle Puppets".

As always, made from 100% machine washable acrylic so you don't have to worry about them getting dirty.

I have listed them all for sale on Etsy.

The pattern will be on there just as soon as it is finished.

During the crash a whole pile of my photos got corrupted.

Fortunately, some of them were from my A-Z photo journal of Chatteris which means they are relatively easy to replace.

I decided to go out to the bank and Co-op yesterday and replace some of the photos. I went to the bank first then started taking some pics.

Wouldn't you know it - it started to rain!

So I went to the Co-op to get what I needed only to find I hadn't put my purse in!!!!

At least by the time I got back to the town centre it wasn't raining any more and I managed to replace some of the pics from Jubilee Gardens.

I actually think they are a little better than before. The dark sky wasn't such a contrast against the black clock.

But yesterday wasn't a complete disaster! In the evening I left the boys playing on the Wii and went out - complete with purse!

And I managed a new letter - Z

This is the Zion Hall.

I haven't been able to find out much info about it apart from this little bit I found online.

Another such church (non-conformist) in Park Street was founded in 1819. In 1851 the congregation numbered 485.

However, the sign says 1839.

I think a trip to the local museum is in order.

And I still need to finish sorting out those Harvest ones.

5 comments:

  1. These are fab hun ... I love love love Arnold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sidney Snake, I hope you're sales go well on Etsy...good luck :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feeling GUILTY!!! Must organise and upload my photos. LOVE your ruppets! You are just so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the puppets, especially the parrot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your puppets are so cool love the parrot

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.