Tuesday, August 12, 2008

In the money!

Well, this combination of Etsy and CraftJuice seems to be working very well for me!

I have sold 12 patterns over the last 3 days. Just wish I could do it all the time then I wouldn't have to worry about jobs and CRB checks!!!!!

This is the latest one I have listed on Craftjuice. It is actually the first pattern I ever wrote for sale. It remains my best selling pattern.

I have also made loads of them for sale and they have gone all over the world. It looks great in blues for a baby boy.

I have started sorting out those cupboards! Honest!!!

I found I bag of thread left over from making the wall hangings. I didn't realise there was so much. I can make another 2 tops from it - at least!

I also found the bag with the new denim skirt in. I stopped making this when I started losing weight. Although the doc wants me to lose another 4 stone, I can't see this happening. So I might just get on and finish that. I could do with some new clothes!

Doesn't leave a lot of time for Scrapping though! And I have a pile of new stash to use that I got through the Crochet Embellishment Swap! I also bought some on the weekend. Not much, just some handmade papers so I can scrap the last 4 silk paintings I made.

So much to do and so little time!

1 comment:

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.