Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of Peace.

It doesn't really seem all that strange. I am used to Benjamin being in school while Mark is in work.

But the thought of 2 whole weeks of being on my own from 7.30am to 5.30pm is a little daunting.

I am, by nature, more of a loner. I enjoy my own company and generally find that I don't have enough of it when it is the school holidays.

But, somehow, I get the feeling that I am going to get too much of it over the next 2 weeks.

It isn't as if I don't have plenty to do. Mark has been nagging me to sort out my cupboards. I am a dreadful hoarder and people keep giving me stuff which I can't possibly throw away as I am sure I will use it at some point.

However, this rather large bag of oddments of chunky yarn and heavy weight upholstery fabric, what on earth am I going to use those for????? It just has to go!

Anybody want it?

Thanks to everybody who voted on Craft juice. I really need to explain how it works.

When you submit an item, it goes on the "Upcoming" page. When you have 5 votes it get promoted to the "Popular Crafts" page, which is the main Craftjuice page. You can still get votes when it is on there.

I submitted my Snakes and Ladders today. It has 4 votes already so hopefully will be promoted soon.

It is a great place to showcase your crafts, whether you are selling them or not. Unfortunately, the pictures need to be online already. I was hoping to link to them from my site but for some reason it didn't work.

That is why the one of the Scrapping Babies didn't have a picture. I ended up adding it to Etsy and using the pics from there. Unfortunately, this meant entering it twice and I have no idea how to delete the one that didn't work. The one that did work is now on the front page and has 9 votes!

1 comment:

  1. REally like the snakes and ladders. Have so much to catch up on and will spend some time later looking at your posts I've missed. Hope things are improving for you.

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.