Friday, July 11, 2008

Cards

I have had these pics for ages and finally got around to editing them this morning.

This is the Fathers Day card we made. I got the idea from the Do-Crafts mag. Benjamin loved making it!

And this is one I made for a friend who had a baby girl.

It has been suggested that I do a "Scrapping for Babies" page on my site. Sounds like a great idea!!!!

Also, some good news!!!! I have an official interview next Wednesday for the "Activities Organiser" job I went to see about a few weeks back.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the interview!
    The baby card is so cute! 'Scrapping for babies seems like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for your interview. Those cards are fab x

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.