Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I can do Joined Up Writing!!!!

I wasn't really happy with the chain for writing the words. And I wanted something different for this LO. So I decided to play!

It took a little bit of fiddling but I managed to do it.

I haven't worked out how to do the rest of the letters, just the ones I need for this. However, I plan to do the whole alphabet like this and put it all in the pattern.

I was thinking that maybe it would be far too big for one pattern so I might put the letters in one and the numbers and puntuation in another, with a discount for buying both at the same time.

Then I couldn't decide how to finish this off. Lesley suggested crocheted swirls, which ended up as crocheted doodling.

.

.

.

.

I was quite pleased with the result and they are so easy to make.

I am going to add them to my msn group as a free pattern. I will let you know when it is up.

So the finished LO looks like this!

Not a particularly good picture but I took it at 7.am this morning in the bedroom and I haven't sorted out the RAW plug in yet for Elements.

If you want some of my crocheted embellishments, watch this space! I am "borrowing" an idea from Clair & Sharni.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! and the Dragonflies are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another triumph! Love the lettering and swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful. So much work in the design. My mum tried to teach me to crochet but I only managed the chain stitch and that's it. Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool xxx Great joined up writing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enfys I lovre those little swops, you are such a clever lady

    ReplyDelete

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.