Friday, September 28, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

Is it really that long since I last posted????? I just don't know where the week has gone. I think that as you get older, the days get shorter!

But I have been rather busy. First of all, the OU course starts next week. The info and programs for it came through last Friday just as I was about to go out for my walk. Of course, I had to open it and ended up being late and missing it. The online stuff has been available from Monday. So I have spent a bit of time working on that. I have to read it all online as it is interactive but, as I prefer to read on paper, I have downloaded and printed off all I need so far and there is loads of it. I also have photo assignments to do.

However, photo assignments are just going to have to wait. I must be mad, but I agreed to look after a friends puppy for a few days. She is driving me loopy!!!!!! She doesn't know what "No" means and when you call her, she wags her tail and runs in the opposite direction! I end up having to chase her to catch her when I take her for a walk. Got no time to think about taking pics.

At least I got out on my walk this morning and my legs are aching! I used to go every Friday but lately "things" just seem to happen that stop me going. I have been cycling as much as I am able but walking uses different muscles so I am aching in different places! I ended up taking Millie with me, I figured on the "kill two birds with one stone" thing. However, she pulls a lot and so my back is aching as well.

I went for a job interview on Monday which, unfortunately, I didn't get. I am also trying to get an Aran poncho done. And it is the 1st on Monday so I need to get the newsletter done.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Of course, practising with PSE5 means getting plenty of digi scrapping done. This is another of the Ad Challenges. The little pic is the original ad. I learned to make a bsic template and then fitted the photos behind it. This was Benjamins first time in the sea at Porthkerry Beach in Barry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here is the original ad for this one.

These pics are from about the same time. I dressed him up as a Tiger so he could take part in the arena with the Brownies at the Scout and Guide Fete. He loved it. I know his face looks like he is crying but he was laughing! I didn't get exactly the effect I was looking for with this one but I did learn how to make the shaded gradient layer to go over the tiger paper.

And finally, this weeks team challenge on UKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.