Thursday, June 28, 2007

Its been a quiet couple of days. A friend came around and we made Welshcakes. Not being Welsh, she had never made them before. She took some home which, judging by the phone call I had last night, didn't last very long. And there are very few left here either! I am sure it takes longer to cook them than eat them!!!!

I spent part of the time crocheting and updating my Scrapbooking page. I now have Pansies and Balloons on there. Today I am working on Rainbows and updating the yarn colour chart.

As it is such a lovely day, I may take a little time out and go for a bike ride. I think I need to work off some of these Welshcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All genuine comments welcome but please don't spam. All comments are moderated and anything I consider spam is deleted.